- Brisbane (by appointment)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist Personal Injuries Law – July 1998
- Queensland Law Society Senior Counsellor
- Queensland Law Society Approved Mediator
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the Mackay North Rotary Club
- President Mackay North Rotary Club 2015/2016
- The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International – Paul Harris Fellow
- Appointed to General Board of Directors – United Grand Lodge of Queensland commencing 1 July 2017
- Appointed to the Board of Headspace Mackay
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland – admitted 1991
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia – admitted 199
When I was admitted as a solicitor on 29 January 1991, I had no idea how rewarding a career of helping injured people, through tough times in their life, would be. I still like to help injured people following serious workplace injuries, motor vehicle accidents, mining accidents and any other accident or incident as well. Anyone who has been injured or suffered a loss through no fault of their own can call me for advice.
I received my Accreditation from the Queensland Law Society as a Personal Injuries Specialist on 1 July 1998. I am also a Queensland Law Society approved Mediator and now a Senior Counsellor.
Over the last 30 years, I have acted for hundreds of nice people who have been injured through no fault of their own . I will have “your back” when you need it the most.
“I have never had experience working with a Law firm so I guess I really don’t have anything to compare with but I can say my experience with Wallace & Wallace was certainly a positive experience where everything possible was done to achieve a positive outcome. I have already recommended Wallace & Wallace to 2 people explaining that they will not be disappointed. Extremely satisfied with my overall experience. I went into this very unsure that I was deserving of anything, I have always just plodded along in life. I was made to feel like I was not only deserving but only asking for what I am entitled to. This did take a lot of convincing and still right to the end I had some unsurety but would and do recommend this firm and if ever needed again would use no one else. I found all staff that I had dealings with during this damages claim so very nice and helpful. I would like to definitely make a special mention to Brad Shanahan my solicitor in this claim he was amazing, very compassionate and helpful in every way.“