- Brisbane (by appointment)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist Personal Injuries Law – July 1998
- Queensland Law Society Senior Counsellor
- Queensland Law Society Approved Mediator
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the Mackay North Rotary Club
- President Mackay North Rotary Club 2015/2016
- The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International – Paul Harris Fellow
- Appointed to General Board of Directors – United Grand Lodge of Queensland commencing 1 July 2017
- Appointed to the Board of Headspace Mackay
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland – admitted 1991
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia – admitted 199
When I was admitted as a solicitor on 29 January 1991, I had no idea how rewarding a career of helping injured people, through tough times in their life, would be. I still like to help injured people following serious workplace injuries, motor vehicle accidents, mining accidents and any other accident or incident as well. Anyone who has been injured or suffered a loss through no fault of their own can call me for advice.
I received my Accreditation from the Queensland Law Society as a Personal Injuries Specialist on 1 July 1998. I am also a Queensland Law Society approved Mediator and now a Senior Counsellor.
Over the last 30 years, I have acted for hundreds of nice people who have been injured through no fault of their own . I will have “your back” when you need it the most.
“I have never had experience working with a Law firm so I guess I really don’t have anything to compare with but I can say my experience with Wallace & Wallace was certainly a positive experience where everything possible was done to achieve a positive outcome. I have already recommended Wallace & Wallace to 2 people explaining that they will not be disappointed. Extremely satisfied with my overall experience. I went into this very unsure that I was deserving of anything, I have always just plodded along in life. I was made to feel like I was not only deserving but only asking for what I am entitled to. This did take a lot of convincing and still right to the end I had some unsurety but would and do recommend this firm and if ever needed again would use no one else. I found all staff that I had dealings with during this damages claim so very nice and helpful. I would like to definitely make a special mention to Brad Shanahan my solicitor in this claim he was amazing, very compassionate and helpful in every way.“
“Our first time experience was made easy due to everything being explained in simple terms as our case progressed. Our experience although stressful at times was kept on track by Wallace & Wallace Lawyers and we were completely informed and re-assured along the way at all times. I was very satisfied with the outcome of my injury claim and this was all as a result of Brad Shanahan and his legal team. I would certainly recommend Wallace & Wallace Lawyers as a reliable and experienced law firm. “
“Wallace & Wallace Lawyers professional services exceeded my expectations. I cannot fault the service and respect by all staff I have had contact with. My representative displayed absolute compassion to my circumstances and case and I cannot convey my gratitude. Staff displayed unceasing empathy to myself and my case. I’ve not had that before and I felt I was not judged. “