- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Member of the Law Council Australia – Family Law Association
- Volunteer at Mackay Community Legal Centre
- Member of the Golden Key Society
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
Prior to my admission, I was employed as a law clerk at a busy criminal law firm on the Gold Coast. This gave me grounding and insight into the criminal law process from an early stage in my career. I have been employed at Wallace & Wallace Lawyers since being admitted in late 2014.
Family and criminal law have been my practice areas since my admission. I am passionate about these areas of law. I often meet clients during the most stressful and confronting time of their lives. I am empathetic and listen carefully to my client’s situation and their concerns. I am upfront in my advice to ensure my clients have a thorough knowledge of the process and the likely outcome. This helps my clients in making an informed decision about their matter.
I have appeared in the Family Court, the Federal Circuit Court, the Magistrates Court, the District Court, the Supreme Court and the Coroner’s Court on a regular basis throughout my career. I am a confident advocate for my clients and I enjoy the unique challenges of appearing at Court.
Outside of work, I play netball competitively. I am a member of Galaxy Netball Club, a supportive and friendly club in Mackay. I enjoy hiking and have completed several long distance hiking trips. If I am not at netball or hiking, you will generally find me baking or trying (this far unsuccessfully) to grow vegetables in my garden.
- Remove a Licence
Disqualification Period If you have lost your licence there are certain circumstances where you may be able to remove the licence disqualification period. read more
- What is a Police Banning Notice? A Police Banning Notice may be issued by the police if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or violent manner in proximity to a… read more
“Cassandra Adorni-Braccesi provided not only an exceptional level of service but also provided her time, knowledge and expertise in a particularly complex case. She is an extremely skilled solicitor and I would highly recommend her for any legal matters. I would certainly use Wallace & Wallace for any legal services in the future.“