Catherine Da Silva
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Fluent in Portuguese
I am a “born and bred” Mackay local, with long standing connections to the region. I returned to Mackay to be close to my family and friends after having spent two and a half years working in private practice as a Commercial & Property Lawyer specialising in taxation and estate planning in Brisbane.
I am enjoying living in Mackay and can assist clients with a broad range of matters including business structuring, conveyancing (residential, rural and commercial), estate planning, succession planning and estate administration.
As a Commercial & Property Lawyer, I strive to build a strong relationship with my clients so that I can assist with their current needs and anticipate their future needs. I find that this allows my clients to rest assured that I have their best interests at heart.
If I am not working, you will generally find me running or exploring the Mackay and Whitsunday region.
- Queensland Land Tax Relief Land tax relief measures have been announced by the Queensland Government in light of the ongoing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic on properties in… read more
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
and Business Contracts There has been unprecedented disruption to our lives and businesses due to COVID-19 with some businesses being unable to open their doors. read more