- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
I began my legal career with Wallace & Wallace Lawyers in 2012, as a legal assistant in the commercial litigation team, while completing my Bachelor of Laws through the University of Southern Queensland. My first few years at the firm gave me invaluable experience, and once I graduated and was admitted to the profession, I was able to hit the ground running.
Since my admission in 2018, I have continued to work predominantly in commercial litigation, however I’ve also amassed experience in employment and industrial relations law.
I am a passionate and empathetic advocate, with a strong focus on client outcomes. I like to adopt a holistic approach wherever possible, and encourage my clients to be proactive in managing their affairs.
Outside of work, I am interested in all things health and fitness. I’ve recently discovered a love for cycling, and on the weekends you can find me out trying to beat my personal best, or taking in the scenery of a new route. I also enjoy spending time with my young family, or catching up with friends over coffee.
I am on the committee of the Mackay District Law Association, and regularly volunteer at the Mackay Regional Community Legal Centre’s Legal Advice Evenings.
- Changes to Annualised Salaries
in the Modern Awards As part of their four yearly review, the Fair Work Commission has introduced changes to the annualised salaries clauses set out in a range of… read more
- Director Penalty Notices Amendments to the director penalty regime came into effect on 1 April 2020. These changes extend a director's obligations under the regime. read more