- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
I have practised law in Mackay for five years and have worked on a range of family law matters including parenting, property and domestic violence.
I have particular interest in helping people navigate the court process and in achieving outcomes through dispute resolution where possible.
I am a board member for the Mackay Women’s Centre and regularly appear as duty solicitor in the Mackay Magistrates Court for domestic violence matters.
I have been an active member of the Mackay District Law Association since 2018, and regularly volunteer at the Mackay Regional Community Legal Centre.
- Will COVID-19 affect
my superannuation split? One of the economic consequences of COVID-19 is the falling share market which in turn has led to a reduction in superannuation… read more
- Personal Records in
Parenting Proceedings When a party to court proceedings wants to obtain information about another person, they may be able to issue a subpoena requiring… read more
- Application for Protection Order
filed by the Police? If the Police have filed an Application for Protection Order on your behalf you have the right to inform the Court whether… read more
- What is an Undertaking
in Family Law? Undertakings to the Court are often requested or provided to deal with issues of risk in parenting or property settlement proceedings. read more
- Parenting Orders Breached? Where one parent has breached the parenting orders made by the Court, the other parent can file a contravention application. read more
- De facto Relationships and Wills Amendments to the Succession Act 1981 mean that the end of a de facto relationship will be treated the same as a… read more