- Brisbane (by appointment)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland – admitted 1994
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia – admitted 1994
I have practised in Personal Injury Litigation in excess of 25 years. I have in that time represented a vast number of clients in a range of claims from workplace injuries, motor vehicle accidents, public liability claims, and also boating and industrial accidents.
Since moving to Mackay from Hervey Bay in 2000 I have developed a keen interest in accidents involving the mining industry given its significance to so many people in the Mackay region including a number of close friends who work in that industry.
My focus in acting for clients is to resolve their matters for the best possible terms taking into account the commercial reality of the costs involved in pursuing these claims. I have extensive experience through my years of working in this area in how best to deal with the various Defendant solicitors and also insurance companies who I need to negotiate with to ensure that I achieve the best possible outcome for my clients.
Outside the law my leisure time is largely taken up by my involvement in sport with my three primary school aged boys being involved in Junior Rugby League in Mackay as well as Junior Cricket.
When time permits I relax by cheering on the mighty Cowboys while playing electric guitar and trying to nail those hard rock/heavy metal songs which I have grown up listening to.
- Have you been injured on Government owned property? We often receive enquiries from people who have been injured, by no fault of their own, due to defective pathways, roadways and other hazards on… read more
- Lump Sum Offers from WorkCover If you have received a Notice of Assessment from WorkCover it is important that you contact an experienced lawyer to discuss your options before responding. read more