- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Accredited Mental Health First Aid Officer
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
I have been predominantly focused on Personal Injury Law since early 2016 and have worked on a range of matters from smaller slip/trip and fall claims, motor vehicle accident claims, workplace injury claims and dust injury claims. Each and every claim is important to me, regardless of the type of injury.
I have a strong focus and commitment to my professional development and experience by attending large scale professional events and educational programs so that I can represent my clients to the best of my ability, with the most up to date case law knowledge and best advocacy approach.
I enjoy getting to know my clients and strongly advocating their needs and requirements when negotiating settlements.
It is important to me to assist my clients and their families during particularly difficult times, and I commit to making their claims or litigation process as positive as possible.
Outside of law, I enjoy spending time with my family at the beach house, sharing a bottle of champagne with friends and exploring the Mackay and Whitsunday region.
I am also the Treasurer of the Mackay District Law Association and on the committee for the North Queensland Law Association.
- Crack Down on Car Crash Scammers The Australian Lawyers Alliance lobbied and were successful in introducing legislation to ensure that harassing calls by claim farmers to injured persons was illegal. read more
- What does a compensation
claim consist of? Compensation claims for personal injury are complex matters and it is necessary to consider several heads of damage if you are to assess a claim… read more