- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Accredited Mental Health First Aid Officer
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association
- Member of the North Queensland Law Association
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
I have been predominantly focused on Personal Injury Law since early 2016 and have worked on a range of matters from smaller slip/trip and fall claims, motor vehicle accident claims, workplace injury claims and dust injury claims. Each and every claim is important to me, regardless of the type of injury.
I have a strong focus and commitment to my professional development and experience by attending large scale professional events and educational programs so that I can represent my clients to the best of my ability, with the most up to date case law knowledge and best advocacy approach.
I enjoy getting to know my clients and strongly advocating their needs and requirements when negotiating settlements.
It is important to me to assist my clients and their families during particularly difficult times, and I commit to making their claims or litigation process as positive as possible.
Outside of law, I enjoy spending time with my family at the beach house, sharing a bottle of champagne with friends and exploring the Mackay and Whitsunday region.
I am also the Treasurer of the Mackay District Law Association and on the committee for the North Queensland Law Association.
- Have you been injured on Government owned property? We often receive enquiries from people who have been injured, by no fault of their own, due to defective pathways, roadways and other hazards on… read more
- Lump Sum Offers from WorkCover If you have received a Notice of Assessment from WorkCover it is important that you contact an experienced lawyer to discuss your options before responding. read more